« Home

My First Post

Hey! Ok Here goes nothing. :-) The challenge is to stock my pantry for $30 and then spend $40 or less each week on household items and groceries. This includes cleaning supplies, etc.
We already have most of our paper products and cleaning supplies which is why the stock fund is lower than the grocery budget.
I'm shooting for a post a day, and this will include meal plans, grocery lists, prices, tips, etc.
Thanks for joining me in my "$40 Grocery Challenge".
~MrsB

Good luck! I look forward to reading about your challenge.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Excellent, love it! download ringtones ambien

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Kelly
  • From
  • I'm a 22 year old mom and wife. I'm the WAHM behind Butterfly Scentsations and Under the Cherry Tree congo.
My profile

Change Jar Total: $32.85 (as of 7/18)

Previous posts