« Home | Friday June 9th » | Tonight's Supper » | Recipes » | Stocking my pantry » | My First Post »

Saturday June 10th

Saturday June 10, 2006
My BIL and one of his friends were here helping us move so I needed to feed them cheaply. We cooked the 10# bag of chicken leg quarters on the grill. It feed 4ppl plus we had 5 leg quarters for the freezer. 3 meals for a $3 bag of chicken.Can you beat that?
I fixed a batch of BBQ sauce that costed less than $1 to make. I used some on the chicken and the rest will be saved for a later meal. I also fixed 2 boxes of Au Gratin Potatoes that are $0.79ea. Add the milk (2 and half cups for 2 boxes) and its still less than $1 a box. So Saturday's meal was approximately $4. Which is $1 a person!!

About me

  • I'm Kelly
  • From
  • I'm a 22 year old mom and wife. I'm the WAHM behind Butterfly Scentsations and Under the Cherry Tree congo.
My profile

Change Jar Total: $32.85 (as of 7/18)