« Home | Tuesday June 13th » | Saturday June 10th » | Friday June 9th » | Tonight's Supper » | Recipes » | Stocking my pantry » | My First Post »

Wednesday June 14th

Wednesday June, 14 2006
I'm keeping up with my blog with WordPad right now so I don't forget anything until I can this posted. So far I haven't spent any more money!! Yay! I'm doing great on doing the "No Spend Holiday". This is something I learned from my mom recently. I believe she read it on another blog. A No Spend Holiday (NSH) is a day where you spend no money (unless you need groceries, but it HAS to be groceries only!) I've been 5 days w/o spending money. This is a huge deal for me. lol Also another big "challenge" for me is eatting out. Me and my DH used to eat out alot. (when we had our "cottage" with no stove) We haven't ate out, at a restaurant (mama's house doesn't count. LOL) since we moved in our new house (over a week now). Well ok once. Friday when I was grocery shopping me, my sis and bro went to Sonic but I only spent $2!

Supper tonight had to be quick and easy b/c I rode with my DH on the truck today and we got home kinda late. So I made a "recipe" that I invented awhile ago. Most people thing this is really gross but we like it. I put some water on the stove to boil and add chicken bouillon, basil, thyme, oregeno, garlic powder, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Once it comes to boil I throw in pasta and let cook until done. Drain the water and put back in pot. Then I add shredded cheese and ketchup. Stir it up and serve. Its really yummy!