« Home | Living in the sticks » | Chili Recipe, A Complete Pantry list and other ram... » | Free Corn & Taters!! And my coin jar » | Freebie Friday (a day late) » | Grocery Budget for this week » | 2 recipes » | Snack foods? » | Oven Baked Swiss Steak » | Saving $ in the laundry room » | Freebie Friday »

Menu Plan for this week

This is the menu plan I've come up with for this week.
Mon-We ate at my mom's house
Tues-Mozzarela Chicken Sammies with BBQ Red Potatoes
Wed-Italian Pork Chops with Praline Sweet Potatoes
Thurs-Cheeseburgers, Fries and Baked Beans
Fri-Chicken w/ a Sweet Corn & Potato Saute

I'll post the recipes for them later. :-)

Mrs. B,
I was wanting to ask you what you and dh eat for "snacks"?

BTW, I am starting my challenge tomorrow, wish me luck!

Sincerely, Lyn

Lyn,
We don't really snack alot. But I keep a bag of croutons on hand b/c I love them for a snack as well as sometimes a bag chips and salsa or potato chips. But thats rare honestly. My dh perfers solid food over snacks so if he he does get hungry he'll eat a sandwich or I'll scramble him a couple of eggs.
Good Luck on your challenge!! Keep us updated ok? I went shopping today, first time all week! yay! I need to post my totals but I left my Aldi receipt at home so I'll have to do it later tonight or tomorrow.
~MrsB

Post a Comment