« Home | Wednesday June 14th » | Tuesday June 13th » | Saturday June 10th » | Friday June 9th » | Tonight's Supper » | Recipes » | Stocking my pantry » | My First Post »

Grocery shopping and other ramblings

Whoever invented Kool-Aid needs an award. LOL Even though theres just 2 of us in the house we go through a ton of drink. At one point we where drinking at least a 2 liter bottled drink a day. And that was during the week. The weekend was a whole different story. Now its all Kool-Aid or Tea. I still buy the occasional bottled drink but its once in a great while and it has to be the Wal-Mart brand that is $0.58. Another way to save would be for me to only water. I wish I could. My sister only drinks water now and she said she's losing weight! Yay for her!!!! (Not that she needs to lose any though.) If I can ever give my sweet tea! LOL I'm doing better though. Of course if I drink one whole glass of water then I'm doing better than I was. *grin* Is it possible for a southern girl to give up sweet tea completely?
Its here again. Father's Day. One of the hardest holidays to shop for. What do you get for a man that needs nothing? Once again I've put it off and now we're just a couple days away. Any ideas?
OK Just got back from the grocery store. I only spent $3.33! And no gas since I rode with my mom. :-)
2 bottles of ketchup $0.99x2
Chicken boiullon $0.99
Salt $0.29

Hi,
Have you tried fresh cut lemons and limes in your water? Very good and the citrus helps to cleanse the body. Drinking a full glass of water before a meal is supposed to help with loss of fat too! Good blog!

There's a knock off version of Crystal light available in Canisters at the Kroger near me. I pay about 1$ for 6 little tubs of powder and each makes 2 quarts of drink. It taste really good and I don't have to buy sugar (low in calories too.) I think they make a tea as well.

Post a Comment