« Home | Shout Outs » | Grocery shopping and other ramblings » | Wednesday June 14th » | Tuesday June 13th » | Saturday June 10th » | Friday June 9th » | Tonight's Supper » | Recipes » | Stocking my pantry » | My First Post »

Group Updates

Hey,
I've alot of people ask to be reminded of the blog or contacted when it was updated. So through Yahoo Groups you can be kept update on when I update the blog. Simply join our Yahoo Group MrsB-Challenge. I will not post anything on this mailing list except to let you know when the blog has been updated. Also if I don't see a wide interest in this I may discontinue use of it. :-)

Subscribe:
MrsBChallenge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:
MrsBChallenge-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:
MrsBChallenge-owner@yahoogroups.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MrsBChallenge

Thanks guys!