« Home | 1 Item you could do without? » | Menu Plan for this week » | Living in the sticks » | Chili Recipe, A Complete Pantry list and other ram... » | Free Corn & Taters!! And my coin jar » | Freebie Friday (a day late) » | Grocery Budget for this week » | 2 recipes » | Snack foods? » | Oven Baked Swiss Steak »

Works for Me Wednesday



There's a great site out there that does WFM Wednesday (Works for me Wednesday) http://www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com Anyway my WFM tip is.......

Unplugging items that you don't use often. This is will help save $$ on your electric bill. If you don't use an item that much such as your microwave, radio, tv, hairdryer, etc unplug it. The only thing I wouldn't do is unplug things that have to be reprogrammed such as your clocks.

More to come,
MrsB

This is a good tip, but I am so bad at doing it!

Great tip!

I've heard of this before, but haven't actually done it. I have very little counter space in my bathroom and kitchen so hair dryers and small appliances don't get to stay out and plugged in much anyways. Great tip and one you don't hear of often!
I'm glad to find your site! I will be back to check out more of your frugal tips. Great challenge! (We are at $50 a week right now, and I'm always looking to go lower.)

Post a Comment