« Home | I'm Back, Black Friday & Maternity clothes » | Snickerdoodles anyone? » | Italian Pork Chops & Praline Sweet Potatoes » | Fridays shopping trip » | No $$ Spent so far!! » | Works for Me Wednesday » | 1 Item you could do without? » | Menu Plan for this week » | Living in the sticks » | Chili Recipe, A Complete Pantry list and other ram... »

Graham Cracker Mini Gingerbread Houses

I visit an awesome Christmas site organizedchristmas.com and today while going through the craft section I found the cutest idea! Its a mini gingerbread house made from graham crackers!

http://organizedchristmas.com/article40.html

MTC,
MrsB

Hi!! So glad you're back. I found your blog right after you stopped posting, but I loved it. Hope the pregnancy goes well. Pregnancy and nursing can sure wreak havoc on your body. But it's worth it.

Anyway, my real comment is that I used to make a lot of graham cracker gingerbread houses when I taught preschool (before kids) and I found that it is easier to hot glue the pieces together. You wouldn't want to eat the house anyway, after it had sat out and been handled and stuff. And the hot glue is sturdier and dries quicker than any candy or frosting I have ever used.

Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you're here.

Post a Comment